Pages



Monday, June 5, 2017

Father's Day Gift Ideas

We love a good holiday around these parts, mostly because we love getting together with our families. So, let's talk about Father's Day!  Our families live about an hour apart, so it is nice that we usually get to both sides during any holiday.  I always struggle with gifts to give, and people who know me know that I rely heavily on Amazon Prime since I am a last minute shopper person in general.  But I am turning over a new leaf tonight and I have put together a list of gift ideas.  I hope this helps in your search for those tough-to-buy for dad's.  My father insists on cash only.  But, make sure you give enough cash...otherwise it will be deemed a pittance (true story of my blunt father).


Make sure to include a bottle of whiskey with option #4 so that you work your way up to favorite child/wife/daughter-in-law status.  Also, if you aren't familiar with tools, option #6 basically cuts shit really fast.  My husband has used ours to trim tree branches and cut logs for firewood.  Happy shopping everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Chasing The Christensens