Pages



Tuesday, September 19, 2017

F-O-U-R

And just like that, she's four.  Libby Lu, you have the biggest heart, the blondest hair, and a great love for your family and friends.  Shine with the stars baby girl.  We love you so much.

Tate made Libby confetti cupcakes with strawberry frosting and sprinkles.  For supper, we had her favorite meal of chicken nuggets and french fries.  She opened her presents first thing this morning.  The very first thing she said when she woke up was, "Daphne can open one of my presents, Mom."  It melted my heart.  I hope Daphne realizes how lucky she is to have a big sister who loves her the way Libby does.

At supper, I asked the birthday girl a few questions:

Favorite color? PINK!

Favorite food? Brownies

Favorite movie?  Hercules

Favorite song?  Anna & Elsa songs

Best friend? Laney

What do you do for fun? Uh, play.

What makes you smile?  It's my birthday!

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Ummm, a grown up.

Know any good jokes?  A funny word you don't know....HAHA!








"When I met you, I knew we would shine together."      XOXO, Mom


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Chasing The Christensens