Pages



Friday, July 14, 2017

4th of July

I hope you all had a great 4th of July!  We had a busy week over here with all of the 4th festivities, Tate's birthday on the 5th and Daphne's birthday on the 8th.  We are in full-on party mode at Casa de Christensen.



On the morning of the 4th, we attended our local parade.  If you enjoy viewing 65 different varieties of tractors, then this parade is for you!  I love it though.  It was so hot and people were passing out popsicles so the kids loved that.  After the parade we went to my mom's for a swim party and BBQ.


Tate's birthday was pretty low-key, which is just the way he likes it.  I made his favorite dessert  - brownies.  We also had frozen pizza for supper because I didn't feel like cooking and he got socks as his present.  So this is 30.  


Libby came out to help me pick hydrangeas for Daphne's birthday party.  I actually gave her an Oscar for her performance because she whined the whole five minutes (I need to pee, It's so hot out here, I don't like bugs). 




I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and week.  We are so grateful for those who have served and are currently serving.  Because of the brave, we are free.  And that is beautiful. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Chasing The Christensens